Monday, August 9, 2010

New Light


Heyyy Bloggie. Just felt like giving you a visit. Here's something to keep you alive. XD F.Y.I this has nothing to do with my personal life. This was inspired by a movie and song. Here goes:-

New Light

As the wind howl during the night,
I begin to lose my sight,
For my light was gone,
Vanished into the horizon and beyond.

I was left in the dark,
With nothing left but the memory of you,
Emptiness and loneliness devours me,
As I recall the happiness we once had.

I try not to be sad,
But it just hurt so bad,
Like the pain of a knife,
When it cuts through my life.

But a new light appears,
The warmth radiating onto me,
I smile as she puts her arms around me,
And whispers... forget about the past,
For this new love will forever last.

Well... it's not that good but at least I gave it a try eh? Hahaha. Okay then. Gtg. See ya Bloggie XD Oh and this poem is copyrighted by Patrick Liew. XD plkk08 signing off~~

No comments: