Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Heyyyooo Bloggie XD Here's something to fill you up. Haha. My weird thoughts. XD Anyways, ever wonder whether the choices you made in life were the right ones? I've been thinking lately.. maybe there is no such thing as a right or wrong choice. It could be right in one person's perspective and wrong in another. The only thing in my opinion that we can do is make a choice and make sure we don't regret it. I've made some choices this year.. some paid off...some didn't. But whatever choices I made are now in the past. I won't look back. I believe that to move on we have to stop thinking about the past. There will always be new pathways for us to walk. So even if one pathway has been cut off.. there are others still waiting to be explored. Welll I gtg d. Bye Bloggie XD

Never be arrogant. One moment you could be flying high, the next you could be falling fast.
(some lame quote I made up by myself.) XD

No comments: